Hello friends! On this beautiful and sunny Sunday morning, I baked my favourite chewy chocolate chip cookies! I haven’t made these in a while, but they’ve been one of my go-to cookie recipes for years! Today, I used my favourite Hershey’s Chipits Milk Chocolate Chips and threw in some M&M’s Minis for a pop of colour! This recipe is super quick and easy to make! It’s also easy to find – it’s always printed on the back of the Chipits bag!
- 2 c. chocolate chips
- 2/3 c. melted butter
- 2 c. lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 2/3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, beat melted butter with brown sugar, eggs and 2 tbsp hot water until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir into butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop 1 tbsp portions of dough onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool for 1 minute and transfer to wire rack to cool completely... if you can wait that long!
Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoyed this little bit of procrasti-baking!
Have a great week!